Jenny Ann’s Favourite Sites
The Healing Weekend brings healers, healing organisations, spiritual workers, holistic businesses and friends together annually. Set in the grounds of Secret World Wildlife Rescue, even though the event has over 153 stalls and exhibitions, it still manages to retain it’s own unique and beautiful healing energy. It is a place for people to come and relax and restore themselves in mind, body and spirit. With talks, demonstrations, performances, workshops and shows running throughout the 3 days, it’s also a great place to meet friends, network and learn. The Healing Weekend 2010 honours and remembers the life and work of the late Bill Harrison and raises funds for the wonderful Secret World, the South West’s only 24 hour wildlife rescue centre.
- Yin Yang – Feng Shui, candles, crystals and gemstones, jewellery, meditative aids, shamanic tools and drums. Readings, healing and visiting spiritual teachers.
- Festival Of Light – The Festival of Light Weston-super-Mare.
- Bridgwater Christian Spiritualist Church Web Site
- THIN The Healers International Network – T.H.I.N. is an Association, a group of like minded people with the same goal in life to establish a network of Healers around the world to promote healing & to establish a world wide database referral service via Telephone, Internet & Web Site’s.
- Patrick Gamble Spiritual And Psychic Artist – His talent as a Psychic Artist brings much comfort and inspiration to those people who experience a one to one sitting with him.